The news we have all been waiting for – we are opening our store for appointments from Monday 15th June 2020!
We have amended our policies and operations in line with our Covid Safe Plan. This is not an easy task as we love to celebrate with family, friends and loved ones, so limiting guests are hard for us and we know it will be hard for you too. But we are grateful for Facetime! We can’t wait to help our brides to find the ONE at Angelica Bridal and sharing with you that special moment xxx
The safety of our Team and Brides are our top priority!
What to expect when shopping at Angelica Bridal.
- You will be greeted with our usual warm friendly smiles, however, hugs and handshakes will not be permitted during this time.
- All appointments are limited to the bride and one guest. Vulnerable individuals are advised to stay home according to Government advice.
- Please note to wear face mask on entry to our store and bring own shoes for try on with gowns as we have removed try-on shoes for this time.
- Each gown will be sanitized after try-on by customers before being put back onto the general store rail.
- We have allowed extra time after each appointment to sanitize the dressing room as well as high touch surfaces.
- Angelica Bridal Staff and in-store guests are required to wear face masks at all times.
- A Health Declaration Statement must be returned by email prior to your visit into Angelica Bridal.
- We have limited the number of brides to be seen each day, therefore, we recommend creating a video meeting with your loved ones during your appointment. We will take measurements of each bride at the beginning of each appointment, as booking a return appointment will be limited at this time.
- There will be temperature check and hand sanitizing station available on entry to the store.
- You will be taken directly to your seats and dressing room.
- Please be advised that browsing gowns around the store is not permitted at this time.
- Merchandise being tried on is at your own discretion.
- We kindly ask, if you or your guest feels unwell or have a fever, to reschedule your appointment.
We appreciate your co-operation!
What you can expect from our team at Angelica Bridal.
- HEALTHY TEAM MEMBERS – conducting daily temperature checks and monitoring overall health
- WEARING MASKS – we are wearing protective masks to ensure a safe environment
- CLEANING AFTER EACH APPOINTMENT – The dressing room will be sanitized after every appointment. Disinfecting common areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- CLEAN HANDS – Hand sanitizing station upon entering. Common areas and dressing room contain surface cleaner along with hand sanitizing spray.