It goes without saying that the recent onset of Covid-19 has had a tremendous impact on life as we know it. At this time, the store is still closed due to the current lockdown. We are hoping to open our doors as soon as possible pending government approval.
In an effort to prepare for your upcoming appointment with us, you can expect the following:
Guests will be strictly limited to the bride + 1. We will be offering Conference calling facility so you can share that special moment with your family and very important people!
- The store will be booked out exclusively for you, and only one stylist will be present for your appointment
- Face masks will be required during your appointment
- Only sealed bottle water beverage will be served at your appointment
- Our staff will help to button or zip up your gown outside of the dressing area
- We are committed to extra time for sanitising the store and dressing areas in between each appointment
- If you or someone in your household is sick or has been exposed to Covid-19, we kindly ask that you remain home as per government guidelines. We will gladly reschedule your appointment and or refund your booking deposit.
Please note that despite everything, it is our aim to ensure your bridal gown appointment be fun and enjoyable!
All our designers are committed to delivering gowns and accessories for 2020 Brides, if you still have yet to order your gown, and with tight lead times, all our rush fees will be waivered. Please email us at email@example.com we are here to support you and help with any queries regarding your gown.
Once we are back open, we will be offering virtual appointments allowing you to video call one of our stylists to talk through styles, fabric, measurements and ordering process. Our beautiful Samples Gowns will be available to purchase online in the coming weeks.
We are also offering contact-free gown pick up, please contact us if you have ordered your gown which is ready for collection and would like to know more about pick up options.