Welcome to Angelica Bridal!
If you are looking for expert guidance and inspiration regarding your gown and accessories, make an appointment to visit our wedding dress shop in London. We are a boutique store in the heart of Islington, stocking a broad range of designer wedding dresses with prices starting at around £1000 for a new gown, going up to £7500 for our premium range.
We stock dresses created by some of the world’s leading gown designers, with over 120 of the hottest bridal styles available to try on in store. Our team of friendly bridal consultants are highly experienced in helping you to choose, providing a one hour consultation appointment where you can try on various dresses and ask any questions you might have about the styles.
Book an appointment at our London bridal shop today! Head over to our appointment booking form to complete your details and request a slot to see one of our bridal consultants. Alternatively, call our team on 020 7226 7823 and we can assist you by phone.
Our store will be closed from 5th November to 2nd December 2020
To all our beautiful brides,
Due to the national lockdown requirement, we will be closed for bridal appointments starting Thursday 5th November and will be open again on 2nd December subject to government advice.
During this enforced national lockdown, please note –
- Bridal Appointments are still available on Monday Tuesday Wednesday this week – 2nd to 4th November.
- Our office will remain open to provide continuous communication for all our customers. We will be contactable via phone and emails during normal office hours.
- To place an order of your gown and veil during the lockdown period, please contact us and we will take you through the ordering procedures.
- Secure your appointment online or call on 02072267823
- If your gown is expected to arrive to us in the next few weeks/ months, please get in touch with us ASAP via email and detailing your timing needs so we can work around your situation during lockdown.
- If you have an appointment booked in November, please kindly contact us to reschedule.
- If you have started your tailor fittings, please contact the tailor directly to rearrange your appointments.
- Deliveries from all of our designers are expected to continue as normal. Whenever you would like to check your gown’s production status, feel free to email as we want you to feel secure in knowing that it is in safe hands.
- We will keep you updated on our Instagram and website as and when we know more.
Stay strong and stay healthy
From Team Angelica Bridal xxx
We are opening our store for appointments from Monday 15th June 2020!
We have amended our policies and operations in line with our Covid Safe Plan. This is not an easy task as we love to celebrate with family, friends and loved ones, so limiting guests are hard for us and we know it will be hard for you too. But we are grateful for Facetime! We can’t wait to help our brides to find the ONE at Angelica Bridal and sharing with you that special moment xxx
The safety of our Team and Brides are our top priority!
What to expect when shopping at Angelica Bridal.
- You will be greeted with our usual warm friendly smiles, however, hugs and handshakes will not be permitted during this time.
- All appointments are limited to the bride and one guest. Vulnerable individuals are advised to stay home according to Government advice.
- Please note to wear face mask on entry to our store and bring own shoes for try on with gowns as we have removed try-on shoes for this time.
- Each gown will be sanitized after try-on by customers before being put back onto the general store rail.
- We have allowed extra time after each appointment to sanitize the dressing room as well as high touch surfaces.
- Angelica Bridal Staff and in-store guests are required to wear face masks at all times.
- A Health Declaration Statement must be returned by email prior to your visit into Angelica Bridal.
- We have limited the number of brides to be seen each day, therefore, we recommend creating a video meeting with your loved ones during your appointment. We will take measurements of each bride at the beginning of each appointment, as booking a return appointment will be limited at this time.
- There will be temperature check and hand sanitizing station available on entry to the store.
- You will be taken directly to your seats and dressing room.
- Please be advised that browsing gowns around the store is not permitted at this time.
- Merchandise being tried on is at your own discretion.
- We kindly ask, if you or your guest feels unwell or have a fever, to reschedule your appointment.
We appreciate your co-operation!
What you can expect from our team at Angelica Bridal.
- HEALTHY TEAM MEMBERS – conducting daily temperature checks and monitoring overall health
- WEARING MASKS – we are wearing protective masks to ensure a safe environment
- CLEANING AFTER EACH APPOINTMENT – The dressing room will be sanitized after every appointment. Disinfecting common areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- CLEAN HANDS – Hand sanitizing station upon entering. Common areas and dressing room contain surface cleaner along with hand sanitizing spray.