The news we have all been waiting for – we are opening our store for appointments from Monday 15th June 2020!
We have amended our policies and operations in line with our Covid Safe Plan. This is not an easy task as we love to celebrate with family, friends and loved ones, so limiting guests are hard for us and we know it will be hard for you too. But we are grateful for Facetime! We can’t wait to help our brides to find the ONE at Angelica Bridal and sharing with you that special moment xxx
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7226 7823
The safety of our Team and Brides are our top priority!
What to expect when shopping at Angelica Bridal.
- You will be greeted with our usual warm friendly smiles, however, hugs and handshakes will not be permitted during this time.
- All appointments are limited to the bride and one guest. Vulnerable individuals are advised to stay home according to Government advice.
- Please note to wear face mask on entry to our store and bring own shoes for try on with gowns as we have removed try-on shoes for this time.
- Each gown will be sanitized after try-on by customers before being put back onto the general store rail.
- We have allowed extra time after each appointment to sanitize the dressing room as well as high touch surfaces.
- Angelica Bridal Staff and in-store guests are required to wear face masks at all times.
- A Health Declaration Statement must be returned by email prior to your visit into Angelica Bridal.
- We have limited the number of brides to be seen each day, therefore, we recommend creating a video meeting with your loved ones during your appointment. We will take measurements of each bride at the beginning of each appointment, as booking a return appointment will be limited at this time.
- There will be temperature check and hand sanitizing station available on entry to the store.
- You will be taken directly to your seats and dressing room.
- Please be advised that browsing gowns around the store is not permitted at this time.
- Merchandise being tried on is at your own discretion.
- We kindly ask, if you or your guest feels unwell or have a fever, to reschedule your appointment.
We appreciate your co-operation!
What you can expect from our team at Angelica Bridal.
- HEALTHY TEAM MEMBERS – conducting daily temperature checks and monitoring overall health
- WEARING MASKS – we are wearing protective masks to ensure a safe environment
- CLEANING AFTER EACH APPOINTMENT – The dressing room will be sanitized after every appointment. Disinfecting common areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- CLEAN HANDS – Hand sanitizing station upon entering. Common areas and dressing room contain surface cleaner along with hand sanitizing spray.
Please email email@example.com or call us on 020 7226 7823, should you require any further information.
Welcome to Angelica Bridal!
If you are looking for expert guidance and inspiration regarding your gown and accessories, make an appointment to visit our wedding dress shop in London. We are a boutique store in the heart of Islington, stocking a broad range of designer wedding dresses with prices starting at around £1000 for a new gown, going up to £7500 for our premium range.
We stock dresses created by some of the world’s leading gown designers, with over 120 of the hottest bridal styles available to try on in store. Our team of friendly bridal consultants are highly experienced in helping you to choose, providing a one hour consultation appointment where you can try on various dresses and ask any questions you might have about the styles.
Book an appointment at our London bridal shop today! Head over to our appointment booking form to complete your details and request a slot to see one of our bridal consultants. Alternatively, call our team on 020 7226 7823 and we can assist you by phone.
OUR NEW CURVE STORE FOR PLUS SIZE BRIDES IS NOW OPEN!
Our wonderful team has been been working hard behind the scenes to open our new, beautiful, and luxurious Angelica Bridal store entirely dedicated to curve sizes from our stunning collections! If you are looking for a bridal gown in sizes 18 to 26, take a look at the designers at our Liverpool Road store.
It goes without saying that the recent onset of Covid-19 has had a tremendous impact on life as we know it. At this time, the store is still closed due to the current lockdown. We are hoping to open our doors as soon as possible pending government approval.
In an effort to prepare for your upcoming appointment with us, you can expect the following:
Guests will be strictly limited to the bride + 1. We will be offering Conference calling facility so you can share that special moment with your family and very important people!
- The store will be booked out exclusively for you, and only one stylist will be present for your appointment
- Face masks will be required during your appointment
- Only sealed bottle water beverage will be served at your appointment
- Our staff will help to button or zip up your gown outside of the dressing area
- We are committed to extra time for sanitising the store and dressing areas in between each appointment
- If you or someone in your household is sick or has been exposed to Covid-19, we kindly ask that you remain home as per government guidelines. We will gladly reschedule your appointment and or refund your booking deposit.
Please note that despite everything, it is our aim to ensure your bridal gown appointment be fun and enjoyable!
All our designers are committed to delivering gowns and accessories for 2020 Brides, if you still have yet to order your gown, and with tight lead times, all our rush fees will be waivered. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we are here to support you and help with any queries regarding your gown.
Once we are back open, we will be offering virtual appointments allowing you to video call one of our stylists to talk through styles, fabric, measurements and ordering process. Our beautiful Samples Gowns will be available to purchase online in the coming weeks.
We are also offering contact-free gown pick up, please contact us if you have ordered your gown which is ready for collection and would like to know more about pick up options.