Message to all our existing and soon to be brides!
We know this lockdown will have you feeling worried and anxious about your upcoming nuptials. But don’t let your dress be one of those worries. Our friendly team will continue to work throughout lockdown to make sure your questions can be answered, your dress can be ordered, your dress will be received and that we will be here to communicate with you on whatever you need. Please do pick up the phone and call us if you have any questions, needs or plans we should be aware of. Communication from your end will help us exceed your expectations.
For more information please go to our web site and look on the COVID-19 tab for more precise information about questions you might have.
Stay safe and happy!
Communication / Office hours
- Our aim is to make this lockdown as stress free as possible for you.
- We will be contactable Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm. We may not always be able to answer the phone but please know your email and phone calls will be returned as soon as we can.
- We will be working with fewer team members so please bear with us.
Brides who have ordered with us
- If you have ordered a dress with us and it is due to arrive this month don’t worry! We are in constant contact with our designers and receiving deliveries of gowns as usual. There may be slight delays due to shipment times and customs clearance but we will let you know when your beautiful dress arrives with us.
- If you urgently need your dress and you have been told your dress has arrived we can arrange collection from the store or for a courier to deliver to you.
- Unfortunately no appointments can be held at this time and dress collection can only be handed over at door of our boutique after the dress is paid for in full.
- Our tailor has been forced to close unfortunately and will not be able to see bride or fit dresses during this lockdown period. He can however fit your dress quite quickly post lockdown if your wedding is going ahead in December. We will be happy to schedule appointments for you to see the tailor from the 3rd of December onward.
- We ask that you keep us in the loop as to what your plans are if you have a December wedding.
If you would like to order a dress with us
THAT’S EXITING!!! We would love to offer you a special discount for ordering during lockdown.
10% of your new order and a £100 accessory voucher to use any time before the wedding!
Ideally we would have 8 to 10 months to order your lovely dress, have it shipped, quality control checked and tailored for you big day. It can be done quicker if it’s absolutely necessary but it can end up costing you extra money and stress and believe us you don’t want that if you can help it. We are set up from our home offices and able to place orders for our brides and send them directly to our international designers! Please see below some pointers on how we can best help you!
- Found the dress, measured and ready to order?
If you have been to the boutique, found the perfect dress and had your measurements taken already you are in the perfect position to order. You can simply call us any time to place your 50% deposit, we can discus what size is best and send your invoice to you via email. Then we can place the order with our designers right away ensuring your gown is ready for your big day!
- Found the dress but need to measure yourself?
If you have found the perfect dress but wanted to visit again and haven’t had your measurements taken we can organise a virtual appointmnet for us to talk you through taking your measurements and choosing a size. Or we can send you a video via What’s app on how to do them yourself.
If you found the perfect dress but worry you won’t be able to make it back in to see it again we can have a virtual appointmnet with you. We know it’s a big decision and we want to help as much as possible. We can arrange a 2nd appointmnet for you to see the dress in detail, talk through the ordering process and help you measure yourself. Then we can choose a size together and take your deposit payment all while online together!
We are able to go into the store to have a virtual 1st appointmnet with you. We would request a short list of dresses you would like to see and during this appointment we can then show you the dresses, look at the details talk with you about what you need and want. We can then send you detailed pictures of your favourite dress to help you really understand the dress. We have had brides successfully order their gown after having a virtual appointment since COVID-19 has restricted our ability to visit other countries.
Let us know what you need and we will do our best to help!