Here at Angelica Bridal we are committed to keeping our customers safe throughout this particularly challenging period.
What to expect when shopping at Angelica Bridal.
- You will be greeted with our usual warm friendly smiles, however, hugs and handshakes will not be permitted during this time.
- All appointments are limited to the bride and three guests. Vulnerable individuals are advised to stay home according to Government advice.
- Regardless of Government changes to the guide lines we will require you and your guests to wear a mask while in our boutique, or you will unfortunately be refused entry. This is excluding any exemptions of course.
- Please note you will need to wear a facemask for the appointment. Please bring your own shoes and shapewear to try on with gowns if you wish as we have removed try-on shoes and shapewear for this time.
- Each gown will be sanitized after try-on by customers before being put back onto the general store rail.
- We have allowed extra time after each appointment to sanitize the dressing room as well as high touch surfaces.
- Angelica Bridal Staff and in-store guests are required to wear face masks at all times.
- A Health Declaration Statement must be returned by email prior to your visit into Angelica Bridal.
- We have limited the number of brides to be seen each day, therefore, we recommend creating a video meeting with your loved ones during your appointment.
- There will be temperature check and hand sanitizing station available on entry to the store.
- You will be taken directly to your seats and dressing room.
- Your guests will need to stay seated during the appointment to avoid having too many people on each level.
- Merchandise being tried on is at your own discretion.
- We kindly ask, if you or your guest feels unwell or have a fever, to reschedule your appointment.
We appreciate your co-operation!
What you can expect from our team at Angelica Bridal.
- HEALTHY TEAM MEMBERS – conducting daily temperature checks and monitoring overall health
- WEARING MASKS – we are wearing protective masks to ensure a safe environment
- CLEANING AFTER EACH APPOINTMENT – The dressing room will be sanitized after every appointment. Disinfecting common areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- CLEAN HANDS – Hand sanitizing station upon entering. Common areas and dressing room contain surface cleaner along with hand sanitizing spray.